
Or more like.....CRAAACKKK!......CRASH!
That is the sound that jarred me the other night at 3 a.m. during a heavy wind storm. Oh, my tired mind could not fathom what it was, only that is sounded like part of the house cracked off and crumbled to the ground. When I awoke the next morning and saw what I saw, my first reaction was, "Oh, thank you lord!" The tree is less than ten feet from the front of our house and we are sooooo grateful that it fell that way!


It fell on top of the telephone wire--fortunately this was the one wire we don't use.
The girls, always looking for the fun in the situation, collected its leaves and made a pre-autumn leaf pile to jump in!
1 comment:
HI sweeties
Oh I am so happy that tree fell that way as well. I know exactly
where it was. I am so happy I could be there so now i can picture things in my mind.
I miss you and love you.
oma
Post a Comment