
An indoor hammock has been very useful this winter! Tovi loves to swing in it, which usually leads to her drifting off, and Nakiah and her are constantly playing in it. Jason hung a long rope up on a beam in the kitchen ceiling. Together the hammock and the rope make a little indoor playground.......

which is really handy for when we have work to do. Jason deserves a Dad of the Year award for how he has taken over household chores--like the laundry!-- so that I have more time for my studies. He has been so good about it, that I have no choice but to forgive him for shrinking some of my best work clothes:}

Last week was Nakiah's mid-winter vacation and I put my work aside for a day so that we could take the girls to the museum of science and technology. They are sitting in the center of the earth, and it's hot! It's as hot as the surface of the sun, so we were told.
No comments:
Post a Comment