I am still figuring out the options available through blogging, and most recently it's that I could change the settings so that viewers don't need a google account to post a comment. -It's great that I am figuring things out through this process, because one of my assignments this semester is to maintain a blog -about technology :-} go figure.
So for any of you who feel compelled to post comments here at your leisure, without having to go through the ten-point inspection, you can do so by clicking on the comments link beneath each post.
Of course, quiet observation is a specialty of mine. So...you know, no comments needed.
1 comment:
You read my mind! Watch out cuz I will comment away until you end up regretting making it this easy for me:)
I greatly miss the pannellalooza infestation in the northwest...love you guys and can't wait to beach bum it in Hawaii with you!
-Sarah
Post a Comment