But I won't whoop and holler quite yet.....
And as I near the completion of my program, the question is asked more frequently "What next?"
-Alas, we can not yet answer.
Maybe we will find a giant peach and fly it across the Atlantic on the wings of a thousand birds, who will drop us on the Eiffel tower, from where we will dance our way southward into the sunny Spanish countryside. Well, it's about as likely as anything right now.
These last few weeks have brought us some exciting things, the best of which by far was a visit from Oma. But she didn't come alone.....She brought a "surprise" special someone with her....
The girls were very sad when their Oma and cousin went away, but their visit made for one of the best weeks of the year! Now Nakiah keeps talking about Christmas......It just so happened that a fair came to town (yes our little town!) the same week. Who'd have thought? Nakiah got to go on her first "big-kid" ride. It took a little courage, especially since she had to go it alone while her not-tall-enough cousin and sister watched. Oma and I wondered how she would do, and she came out looking like this!

Tovi, our fearless little acrobat-to-be, was disappointed, but the merry-go-round was a close second.

As a little example of how physical this child is, check this out....
She wakes up each morning, swings her leg over the bannister, and comes down groggy-eyed and all. Yesterday, she refreshed my worries when she demonstrated how she could go down without any hands.
This is also an example of what happens when mommies and daddies disagree about acceptable activities for their little ones. Mommy said, no -you might fall! Daddy said, Don't worry, I only let her do it when I am there.
And now, I admit, she has gotten pretty good.
If you could only see her on the rope swing.....
That will have to come in a later post.
2 comments:
Wow - that is some staircase you guys have. Looks like Tovi has it nice and tamed though.
I like what I read about Christmas - which is less than four months away (hard to believe).
Love you - Sarah
hi sweeties
OMA misses all of her kids and kidlets in new york. I had the best time ever and want to be back there immediately.
I love you all so much!!!
Post a Comment