Things are returning to normal, and hopefully will remain so for us to enjoy the holiday vacation.
Jason went back to work today and he was still going strong when I spoke to him this afternoon. And as of this morning I don't feel like I am swallowing sandpaper. After getting poked in the eye by her sister (or smearing goop into it, we don't know which), Nakiah's pupil is just about back to it's normal size. And Tovi, she seemed to manage the last few weeks better than anybody!!!
I am taking a deep breath, exhale--aaahhhh---and for a moment I am not fretting about somebody's health.....that's nice.


As we have started to resurface, the girls have had a little more chance to enjoy the snow....



Faye, however, who loves the outdoors, does not like the snow and we are sensing a little stir-crazyness on her part. That's a roll of paper towels she is shredding.
No comments:
Post a Comment